Dynabook Client Management Solutions - Deployment Driver Packs
- Document ID: 4017168
- Posted Date: 2021-06-18
- Last Updated: 2021-10-22
- Distribution: View Public Website
Dynabook Client Management Solutions – Deployment Driver Packs are designed to help mitigate issues that result in lost time, money, and productivity. Dynabook Deployment Driver Packs are platform-specific drivers for the Windows® operating system in an INF/CAB-based installation format. This INF installation method can be used either alone or with bare-metal operating system deployment tools that require INF/CAB-based drivers. IT organizations can easily integrate all necessary hardware-enabling driver support into their corporate images. These driver packs are known as new product introduction, or NPI, driver packs. These driver packs are specific to the hardware in the organization and can be refreshed as the drivers are updated.
Dynabook Driver Packs:
Dynabook Deployment Driver Packs contain the necessary Microsoft Windows drivers required to support the Dynabook hardware platform(s) as listed in the release notes for each of the driver packs. The package contains drivers supporting both the integrated and add-in devices in an .INF/CAB-based installation format. The Deployment Driver Packs help with the Windows operating system deployment process by using Microsoft End Point Manager Configuration Manager (MEMCM) or Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
Note: Some hardware devices have additional software tools to help enhance the experience of using the device. For example, a graphics control center application. These software tools cannot be installed via INF method and must be manually installed after the drivers to get the best overall experience.
Driver Pack Catalog Download Links:
- To view the Change Point History, click the following link: Change Point History
Note: For integration into the Configuration Manager simply copy/paste the URL into Configuration Manager’s Third-Party Software Update Catalogs.
Supported Products - Windows 10 64-bit:
- PORTEGE X20W-D: Ver. 1.00 - (Update Date: 08/16/2021)
- PORTEGE X20W-E: Ver. 1.00 - (Update Date: 06/18/2021)
- PORTEGE X30L-J: Ver. 2.00 - (Update Date: 09/20/2021)
- PORTEGE X30W-J: Ver. 2.00 - (Update Date: 09/20/2021)
- PORTEGE X40-J: Ver. 2.00 - (Update Date: 09/20/2021)
- PORTEGE Z30(t)-C: Ver. 1.00 - (Update Date: 10/22/2021)
- TECRA A50-EC: Ver. 1.00 - (Update Date: 07/12/2021)
- TECRA X40-E: Ver. 1.00 - (Update Date: 10/01/2021)
- TECRA X40-F: Ver. 1.00 - (Update Date: 08/16/2021)
- TECRA Z40(t)-C: Ver. 1.00 - (Update Date: 10/22/2021)
Products Under-development - Windows 10 64-bit:
- PORTEGE A30-J
- PORTEGE A40-J
- TECRA A50-J
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.