Toshiba Service Station
- File: tch0311800c.exe
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Posted Date: 2017-03-11
- Other Versions
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
This application allows your computer to automatically search for TOSHIBA software updates or other alerts from TOSHIBA that are specific to your computer system and its programs. When enabled, this application periodically transmits to our servers a limited amount of system information required to perform these updates or alerts. This feature is enabled by default.
To open Service Station:
- Click the Start menu.
- Enter "Service Station" into the search field.
- Click "Service Station" in the search results.
- Service Station will open.
To enable / disable Service Station:
- Click the "View Program Access Information" link located under "Last Update" in the lower Left corner.
- Toshiba Service Station Access Information window will open.
- To disable this application (not recommended) click the disable button. To continue using this application click the enable button.
***NOTE*** This software package is part of the pre-installed software for the applicable products.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.