Toshiba Password Utility
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
This utility adds additional password security to your Toshiba computer. After registering a user password, you will be required to input it when booting the computer or starting the Password Utility. Refer to your Owner's Manual for complete details.
To open the Password Utility:
- Click the Start menu.
- Enter "Password" into the search field.
- Click "Password Utility" in the search results.
- The Password Utility will open allowing you to set, delete or change the password.
- Set password will regsiter a user password with the computer.
- Delete allows you to delete the regsitered user password.
- Change allows you to change the regsitered user password.
When setting a password, you can apply it to the HDD. For information about this feature, click on "Learn More...".
***NOTE*** This software package is part of the pre-installed software for the applicable products.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.