TOSHIBA Bulletin Board
- Document ID: 4009335
- Posted Date: 2016-07-26
- Last Updated: 2016-07-26
- Distribution: View Public Website
Bulletin Board is a convenient place to pin things to visually organize in a fun and creative way. Simply drag-and-drop your favorite pictures, files, or notes to pin them on the Board. Easily accessible from your desktop - use it to create thumbnail shortcuts, reminders, to-do lists, etc., according to your personal style.
Toshiba Bulletin Board is like a customized mini homepage that keeps you on top of your busy life. Just drag, drop and pin your important pictures, files, notes, letters and links onto your board. No more searching endlessly through folders. It’s all right there in front of you. Then, just as easily “unpin” and remove them when the job’s done, or you want a different look.
From the Toshiba board, you can quickly access key utilities, programs and special offers like Toshiba Online back-up. Get alert messages for product updates and special offers. Or instantly enter our support center when you need help. Because your time is precious, it’s time you started using Toshiba Bulletin Board.
If this utility or feature is not installed on your computer, you can verify if it is available for your specific model under "Downloads" on the TOSHIBA support web site (support.toshiba.com). Not all utilities are available for every model and operating system. When installing any utilities, install the TOSHIBA Value Added Package first.
To open TOSHIBA Bulletin Board:
- Click the Start menu.
- Enter "Bulletin" into the search field.
- Click "Bulletin Board" in the search results.
- The TOSHIBA Board will open.
- Two screens will be available. One displaying computer and program information (shown above), the second is the screen you can pin tasks, files, etc... as described above.
- To learn more about Toshiba Bulletin Board, click the question mark icon in the upper Right of the screen.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.