TOSHIBA Application and Driver Installer
- Document ID: 4009330
- Posted Date: 2016-07-26
- Last Updated: 2016-07-26
- Distribution: View Public Website
APPLICATION AND DRIVER INSTALLER
Toshiba Application and Driver Installer gives you a way to install drivers and applications onto your system. You may want to use this function to install an application or a driver that has been uninstalled, re-install software that is not operating correctly or add software that was not part of the default pre-install.
If this utility or feature is not installed on your computer, you can verify if it is available for your specific model under "Downloads" on the TOSHIBA support web site (support.toshiba.com). Not all utilities are available for every model and operating system. When installing any utilities, install the TOSHIBA Value Added Package first.
To open and use the Toshiba Application and Driver Installer:
- Click the Start menu. On Windows 8, go to the Start screen.
- Enter "Application" into the search field. On Windows 8, type "Application" while viewing the Start screen.
- Click "Toshiba Application Installer" in the search results.
- Toshiba Application Installer will open.
- Select "Next".
- The screen will change. Select the application you want to install and select "Install" (we will use Bluetooth Monitor in this example).
- A new window will open prompting you to select "Start" to install the selected application.
- Select "Start" to install, or "Exit" to quit without installing.
Refer to your Owner's Manual for additional information for the Toshiba Application Installer.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.