Windows BIOS version 4.30
- Windows-installed BIOS package. Includes only the Windows-based BIOS installer. Download and run to install.
Connect your PC to AC power and close all running applications before installing. Do not interrupt the BIOS installation process once it has started.
Version 4.30 - 2018-05-22
- Improved: Enhanced security.
- Improved the Auto Wireless LAN RF Switching function.
- Improved communication with the accelerometer.
- Improved system stability related to the SSD.
- Improved system stability for Toshiba Hybrid HDD models.
- Added LAN Boot support for specific conditions (DHCP reservation based on the MAC-address).
- Added BIOS Diagnostic support.
- Optimized the Audio Codec setting.
- Improved the LCD brightness control before launching the Operating System (OS).
- Improved the feature to change the BIOS setting via Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
- Improved: The size of windows will change after waking from Sleep on Windows 7 computers with a Dock RGB display, and the display output setting will not be saved correctly.
- Improved: TOSHIBA USB3.0 HDD Stor.E Edition is not displayed in the Boot Menu in UEFI Boot mode.
- Updated: Microcode Rev.1C.
- Optimized: Audio Codec setting.
- Changed supported FHD Panel from Samsung to LG.
- Improved: External Display Device detection.
- Added: WinMagic SecureDoc Support for Windows 8.1. (Note: BIOS downgrades are restricted as a result.)
- Added: Support for the Full HD Panel for Tecra Z40 models.
- Added: Full HD panel support on select models.
- Improved: System stability.
- Improved: Audio Codec settings.
- Updated: Microcode to Rev.17.
- Fixed: TPM Non-initialization message on some models.
- Improved: Fan acoustic noise.
- Added: New EM7305 3G Module support.
- Improved: Performance in power saving mode.
- Fixed: Fails to boot from a WDS server with high network load.
- Initial production BIOS for these models.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.