DTS Studio Sound
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
- This driver provides audio enhancements for your computer.
- Fixed: After updating from Windows 8.0 to 8.1 using the Windows 8.1 upgrade release package, audio volume is low.
- Save this file to a convenient location such as the Windows Desktop
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- From the Windows Desktop, run the downloaded file to start the installation.
- If a User Account Control or Open File message is displayed, press Continue.
- Press the Start button at the Toshiba Archive Extractor window.
- A software license agreement screen will be displayed.
- Click Agree and Continue at the Device driver installation window to start the installation
- An Install options screen will be displayed. Select Express then press Next.
- Press Close after installation has completed.
- Restart the computer.
Driver Version Verification
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Programs, then Uninstall a program.
- Find DTS Studio Sound Driver.
- Verify that the driver version is 220.127.116.11.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.