Toshiba Video Player
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
The TOSHIBA Video Player is a Windows-based software application that lets you view DVD movies, or video content recorded using home video camcorders. You can play DVD-Video, DVD-VR, and video files. Furthermore, you can convert 2D home videos and other 2D content you create into 3D and enjoy them in 3D. Use the on-screen control panel to operate the TOSHIBA VIDEO PLAYER. The video player also includes Resolution+.
To open the TOSHIBA Video Player:
- Click the Start menu.
- Enter "Player" into the search field.
- Click "TOSHIBA Video Player" in the search results.
- The TOSHIBA Video Player will open allowing you to playback DVD-Video, DVD-VR, and video files as well as other options described above.
- To learn more about the TOSHIBA Video Player, click the question mark icon on the controls panel.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.