Toshiba HW Setup Utility
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
The TOSHIBA HWSetup program is a tool that allows you to configure your computer.
To open the TOSHIBA HWSetup program:
- Click the Start menu.
- Enter "HWSetup" into the search field.
- Click "HWSetup" in the search results.
- The TOSHIBA HWSetup program will open allowing you to personalize certain settings on your computer. Before making any changes, read the information contained in your Owner's Manual about the HWSetup program.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.