Cannot adjust ClearScan settings
- Document ID: 4002024
- Posted Date: 2013-06-27
- Distribution: View Public Website
- Applicable Models
Television 23L1350U Television 23L2300U Television 23L2300U1 Television 29L1350U Television 29L1350UM Television 32L1350U Television 32L1350U1 Television 32L2300U Television 32L2300U1 Television 32L2300UM Television 39L1350U Television 39L1350UM Television 39L2300U Television 39L2300UM Television 50L1350U Television 50L2300U Television 50L2300UM Television 58L1350U
There is no menu option for ClearScan and cannot adjust ClearScan setttings seperately.
ClearScan settings are integrated with Cinema mode. There are no seperate adjustments for ClearScan on these models. When Cinema Mode is enabled, ClearScan is also enabled.
Click here for additional information about ClearScan.
To enable Cinema Mode:
- Press the "Settings" button on the remote control.
- Select the "Picture" menu.
- Select "Advanced Picture Settings".
- Highlight "Cinema Mode".
- Use the up/down arrows to select "ON" and press the "Enter" button.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.