ACPI Flash BIOS version 1.50 for Satellite/Sat Pro L450/L455 PSLY0U/Y1U/YCU
- WinRAR self-extracting ZIP file includes both Windows-based and diskette based BIOS update installation options. See the included documentation for details.
- After the update completes, the computer will automatically shut down or restart.
- Power on the computer if it is off.
- While the "Toshiba" LOGO is displayed, press the F2 function key to start BIOS Setup.
- Check the version of BIOS and press the F9 function key then Enter to load setup defaults.
- Press the F10 function key then Enter to save settings and exit. The computer will automatically reboot.
- Version 1.50 - 2010-05-22
- Disabled a SMART-related message during POST.
- Updated the Computrace function to support DDR3 memory modules.
- Added support for a new second source BIOS ROM.
- Added a workaround for a Realtek WLAN driver issue.
- Initial production BIOS for these models.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.