Toshiba PC Diagnostic Tool
- File: TC30123100A.exe
- Version: 3.2.15
- Posted Date: 2009-11-17
- Release Date: 2010-11-17
- Other Versions
Release Date: Version:
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
This utility can display the basic information of a computer and diagnose its built-in devices. However, assume that the diagnostic is for reference only. This product performs a diagnostic based on "Diagnostic Method for Main Components and Its Results." Therefore, hardware that is diagnosed as normal still may not actually be usable. When using this product, use the computer on which it is preinstalled or to which it is attached.
To open the PC Diagnostic Tool utility:
- Click the Start menu.
- Enter "Diagnostic" into the search field.
- Click "PC Diagnostic Tool" in the search results.
The PC Diagnostic Tool will open showing basic computer information.
- Click the "Diagnostic Tool" tab to open the diagnostic portion of the utility.
Select the items you want to run diagnostics for and click "Start Diagnostic".
- The PC Diagnostic Tool will run checks on the selected components and report back.
***NOTE*** This software package is part of the pre-installed software for the applicable products.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Dynabook end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.