ESS Sound System - Windows NT drivers
- Document ID: 97050011
- Posted Date: 1998-05-01
- Last Updated: 1998-05-01
- Distribution: View Public Website
- Applicable Models
Satellite 200CDS Portege 610CT Portege 620CT Tecra 700CS Tecra 700CT Satellite Pro 400CDT Satellite Pro 400CS Satellite Pro 410CDT Satellite Pro 410CS Satellite Pro 415CS Satellite Pro 420CDS Satellite Pro 420CDT Satellite Pro 430CDS Satellite Pro 430CDT
Installing Windows NT sound drivers is done by:
1. Download appropriate driver from our BBS or from the Toshiba Web Site, current filename: 688NT35.ZIP
Also download PKZ204G.EXE (use this file to unzip the zipped file), execute the file and view readme file.
2. Go into the Main group, choose Control Panel, open Drivers icon and choose ADD (Unlisted or Updated Driver)
3. Insert driver disk into Drive A: and press o.k.
4. Verify ES688 AudioDrive 1.0 and press o.k.
5. Next screen sets appropriate I/O Address** (default=220)
6. Next screen displays ES688 Configuration allowing you to change Interrupt** and DMA Channel**
7. ES688 AudioDrive 1.0 has been added you must restart system.
**Note: Setting chosen must correlate with TSETUP settings!
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.